March 4, 2010 by Lain
A militant Christian organization known as Repent Amarillo have set their sites on a couples only swingers club, harassing members at the door and even following them in their cars. The harassment and exposure has forced the club to close.
Repent Amarillo leader, David Grisham, says that his group targets any organization that is deemed to be outside of the sphere of true Christianity. At their website, which includes a “warfare map“, he lists several other targets;
1. Gay pride events.
2. Earth worship events such as “Earth Day”
3. Pro-abortion events or places such as Planned Parenthood
4. Breast cancer events such as “Race for the Cure” to illuminate the link between abortion and breast cancer.
5. Opening day of public schools to reach out to students.
6. Spring break events.
7. Demonically based concerts.
8. Halloween events.
9. Other events that may arise that the ministry feels called to confront
For complete coverage, including video and comments, visit The Wild Hunt.